Meeting Rooms and Study Rooms
- Meeting rooms designated by Bucks County Free Library (BCFL) for public booking are available for rental by non-profit community groups or individuals, when not in use by the library or Friends of the Library. The rooms are to be used for cultural, civic, informational, and educational presentations and activities. Proof of non-profit status or non-commercial purpose must be provided.
- All meetings must be open to the general public.
- All Meeting Room and Group Study Room requests must be made online.
- Complete and submit the online room reservation application after choosing your reservation time/date.
- After you submit the form, you will receive an e-mail telling you that your request has been received. This does not mean that the room has been reserved for you. Library staff will review your request and you will receive a second e-mail notification when your request is approved or denied.
- You must agree to the MEETING ROOM POLICY and STUDY ROOM POLICY and fee schedules to be directed to BCFL’s online calendar. Click below to accept the policy and begin the reservation process.
By clicking on the “Agree” button below, I acknowledge that I agree to the policies.