Vision & Strategic Plan
Lower Southampton's Service Goals:
- Everyone will have attractive, safe, and welcoming places to meet and interact with others or to sit quietly and read.
- Young children (age five and under) will have programs and services designed to stimulate their imagination and provide reading readiness experiences.
- Children (ages 6-11) will have materials and programs that stimulate their imaginations and provide pleasurable reading, viewing, and listening experiences.
- Teens (age twelve and older) will have materials and programs that respond to their current interests and provide pleasurable reading, viewing, and listening experiences.
- Children and teens will have the books, media, and electronic resources they need to satisfy their curiosity, explore topics of personal interest, and help them succeed in school.
- Adults will have the resources and programs they need to explore topics of personal interest and continue to learn throughout their lives.