Vision & Strategic Plan
Warminster's Service Goals:
- Everyone will have attractive, safe, and welcoming places to meet and interact with others or to sit quietly and read.
- Young children (age five and under) will have programs and services designed to support school readiness.
- Children (ages 6-11) will have materials and programs that stimulate their imaginations and provide pleasurable reading, viewing, and listening experiences.
- Teens (age twelve and older) will have materials and programs that respond to their current interests and provide pleasurable reading, viewing, and listening experiences.
- Adults will have the resources they need to explore topics of personal interest and continue to learn throughout their lives.
- Adults will have timely access to a variety of new and popular materials.
Warminster's Strategic Plan (PDF)