Village Library of Wrightstown

Accomplishments & History

The Village Library of Wrightstown began in a former one-room schoolhouse that was constructed in 1872. In 1958 the school moved and volunteer staff built shelving and brought in books to loan. Wrightstown Township purchased the building in 1964 and began improving the facilities and increasing the number of hours the library was open. An addition was built in 1982 through a Grundy Foundation grant and the library moved from the one-room schoolhouse to the new addition. The original structure is now an attractive and functional community room for the library.

page footer WishList POWER Library Ask Here PA Facebook Online Book Club audio and e-books Room Reserve