Vision & Strategic Plan
Wrightstown Library's Service Goals:
- Everyone will have attractive, safe, and welcoming places to meet and interact with others or to sit quietly and read.
- Adults will have timely access to a variety of new and popular materials.
- Children (ages 6-18) will have materials and programs that stimulate their imaginations; provide pleasurable reading, viewing and listening experiences; satisfy their curiosity; and help them succeed in school.
- Young children (age five and under) will have programs and services designed to ensure that they will enter school ready to read, write and listen.
- Adults will have the resources they need to explore topics of personal interest and continue to learn throughout their lives.
Wrightstown's Strategic Plan (PDF)